Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Updates

Well, I'm regrouping and getting organized...again.  It never seems to end....I get everything how I want it, and then some unexpected business comes my way and in the frenzy of filling orders, my studio ends up a mess!  Again!

But, I'm getting reorganized again and will have some new works available soon.  I am currently working on several pieces...that you can look to see posted soon.  One is a beautiful sunset over the river that I took coming back from Folly Beach.  The painting is about halfway finished and will be going over my fireplace.  However, I will be offering Giclee prints and paper prints once it is completed.  I will also have another beautiful waterfall that is about 2/3 of the way complete.  Look also for a three panel abstract and an orchid on a Black background...this is a very elegant piece.

We have a lot to look forward to in future months as we continue to offer you artwork that is both aesthetically pleasing and spiritually edifying.  God Bless!

Dayna w/ Visions of Fire Art

No comments:

Post a Comment